WE WILL BE OPENING on 2nd Dec
We are very excited to announce that, following the recent government briefing, we will be reopening our doors on Wednesday 2nd December and cannot wait to see you all again.
As before, we will be following the following COVID secure policies, guidelines and proceeders so please do check them out if you haven’t been to us for a while.
- In order to minimise the amount of talking in the treatment room and thus reduce the risk of transmission, you will be asked to complete a consultation and Covid screening form online and in advance of your appointment. Where possible, we will try and arrange a short online assessment to further understand your issues, before you arrive.
- If you fall into the “vulnerable category”, for example if you have been advised to shield or if you have been in hospital with Covid19, then you will need to get your GPs approval before we can treat you.
- Unless you need to be accompanied by a guardian or parent, we would ask that you attend the appointment on your own.
- As far as possible, we would ask that you leave any outdoor clothing or unnecessary items in the boot of your car rather than bringing them into the treatment room.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to don a mask and you will be offered hand sanitiser before entering the treatment room.
- At the moment, it is not possible to treat the face
- Where possible, payment should be made either online or via a card in order to minimise cash handling.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise do book and we look forward to seeing you at the clinic very soon.