We are very excited to announce that, following the recent government briefing, we will be reopening our doors on Monday 13th July. We are looking forward to seeing you all again.
We will be following the new COVID secure policies, guidelines and procedures so there will be some changes to your booking and treatment experience.
I wanted to outline the key ones below, so that you know what to expect when you book.
- In order to minimise the amount of talking in the treatment room and thus reduce the risk of transmission, you will be asked to complete a consultation and Covid screening form online and in advance of your appointment. Where possible, we will try and arrange a short online assessment to further understand your issues, before you arrive.
- If you fall into the “vulnerable category”, for example if you have been advised to shield or if you have been in hospital with Covid19, then you will need to get your GPs approval before we can treat you.
- Unless you need to be accompanied by a guardian or parent, we would ask that you attend the appointment on your own.
- As far as possible, we would ask that you leave any outdoor clothing or unnecessary items in the boot of your car rather than bringing them into the treatment room.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to don a mask and you will be offered hand sanitiser before entering the treatment room.
- At the moment, it is not possible to treat the face
- Where possible, payment should be made either online or via a card in order to minimise cash handling.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise do book and I look forward to seeing you at the clinic very soon.
We currently are closed in line with the social distancing policy, but we are still getting calls from people suffering with muscular pain. Via our online assessments, we have still been able to help alleviate pain, maybe not as much as we would with an actual hands on treatment but definitely enough to leave our online clients happier and with less pain. Times are difficult enough without the additional problem of inexplicable muscular pain, so we have decided to offer FREE online consultations and assessments in an attempt to help reduce stress and pain at this already difficult time. Although we cannot treat you, we may be able to point you in the right direction and provide exercises, stretches or self massage techniques that might alleviate your pain at least until you can receive hands on treatment.
If you are suffering with any muscular pain, please book a VIRTUAL appointment via the ONLINE BOOKING tab, call or email. Don’t suffer in silence especially at this very difficult time.
Take care and stay well
Looking for special and unique gifts? Why not give the gift of wellness, a truly beautiful gift? Customise vouchers to suit the recipient. Do they need a relaxing massage, a sports massage or maybe even a personal training session followed by a sports massage?
Contact me now to ensure receipt before Xmas .
We are pleased to announce that Gift Vouchers are now available at The Oxford Body Whisperer.
If you really want to treat that special someone, give the gift of pain relief or relaxation. You decide exactly what you want to gift and we will deliver.
Contact us NOW for details.
Suffering with annoying sports injuries like golfers elbow, runners knee and fancy trying something new ? Well I am excited to announce that we will soon be offering Acupuncture and Dry Needling .
WATCH THIS SPACE ….
To celebrate our launch, we are happy to offer an amazing 20% discount on all new bookings made before the 30th April.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Book online or call NOW