We strive to
REPAIR sports injuries
REBALANCE muscular issues causing aches and pains
Provide RELAXING deep tissue massages
We work with a range of issues from specific sport injuries to back pain to tension headaches SO if you are in pain, don’t put up with it.
Call us now or make a booking online
WE WILL BE OPENING on 2nd Dec
We are very excited to announce that, following the recent government briefing, we will be reopening our doors on Wednesday 2nd December and cannot wait to see you all again.
As before, we will be following the following COVID secure policies, guidelines and proceeders so please do check them out if you haven’t been to us for a while.
- In order to minimise the amount of talking in the treatment room and thus reduce the risk of transmission, you will be asked to complete a consultation and Covid screening form online and in advance of your appointment. Where possible, we will try and arrange a short online assessment to further understand your issues, before you arrive.
- If you fall into the “vulnerable category”, for example if you have been advised to shield or if you have been in hospital with Covid19, then you will need to get your GPs approval before we can treat you.
- Unless you need to be accompanied by a guardian or parent, we would ask that you attend the appointment on your own.
- As far as possible, we would ask that you leave any outdoor clothing or unnecessary items in the boot of your car rather than bringing them into the treatment room.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to don a mask and you will be offered hand sanitiser before entering the treatment room.
- At the moment, it is not possible to treat the face
- Where possible, payment should be made either online or via a card in order to minimise cash handling.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise do book and we look forward to seeing you at the clinic very soon.
Been to seen Nikki with massive muscle pains from running and not stretching! I could hardly walk up the stairs! After some massage sessions and an amazing recovery strength training plan I am well on the way to getting my fitness back and am back running again .
I am an ultra marathon runner and went to Nikki suffering back pain before a big race. Nikki took the time to examine me and carry out postural tests before treating me. After performing deep muscle therapy and kinesiology taping, I went on to run an 86 mile run followed by a marathon over Snowden a week later, totally pain free! Totally recommend her!
She will take the time to find out the root cause before treatment and offer advice and guidance on preventative care.
I’m an athlete and I’ve seen Nikki multiple times to help with injury recovery as well as regular maintenance. Nikki is very thorough and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her massage services.
I have had 6 x 1.5 hour sessions with Nikki and I can’t believe the difference. Not only do I walk differently but I am in significantly less pain. As someone who has suffered hyper-flexibility all my life, I consistently had issues around the way I sit, stand, walk and even exercise. Nikki not only gave me the diagnosis, I just thought I was bendy! but she has taken the time to explain my condition and its implications.
She has transformed the way I see my body and given me the confidence to go back to exercise with understanding and cautious optimism. Nikki is an incredibly talented, intuitive and sensitive practitioner who has given me back my mobility and reduced my fear of my own body. Her strong knowledge of anatomy and understanding of how we can “go wrong” means that she is not only a powerful healer, but also a caring and inquisitive therapist who is genuinely looking for the best way to resolve what to me was a life time of pain.
I recommend her without reservation.